WINTER SCHOOL ON ENVIRONMENTAL CRIMES
Registration open to attend the Winter School on Environmental Crimes that will take place from 13th to 17th December 2021 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm CET Time. Environmental crimes are rapidly becoming one of the most significant topics in the study of state policy and international relations.
Given the increasingly central role that environmental crimes are playing in defining the agenda of the global community and the evolution of international law, UNICRI and SIOI UNA Italy are pleased to offer the fifth edition of the Winter Course on Environmental Crimes, a one-week online course shedding light on current issues related to environmental crimes which will take place from 13 to 17 December 2021.
The faculty is composed by high level scholars and academics from leading universities and research institutes as well as representatives of the United Nations System and other international organizations.
This course is delivered online. It combines live webinars in our virtual classroom, led by subject matter experts, with self-paced activities and interactive group discussions.
The live webinars are conducted on a dedicated online platform. Participants need a computer (recommended) or a mobile device with audio and video capabilities, a headset with microphone to connect to the audio through the computer or mobile device, as well as a reliable internet connection. We recommend accessing audio through the computer. No special software is required. Upon acceptance to the course, participants will be provided with the information to access the platform.
1. How to apply
How to apply
• Application deadline: please complete the application form, which can be downloaded at the following link: http://www.unicri.it/Specialized-School-Environmental-Crimes-2021, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 5 December 2021.
• Confirmation of acceptance: the results of the selection process will be communicated via e-mail no later than 6 December 2021.
• Payment deadline: full payment has to be finalized no later than 8 December 2021 (i.e. candidates should provide UNICRI and SIOI with proof of payment via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by the same date).
• General registration fees: € 600.
Registration fees includes:
- Course material on electronic version
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION: Upon attendance of all the lectures and completion of the course, participants will receive a UNICRI and SIOI certificate of participation.
More info: https://www.sioi.org/master_corsi/winter-school-environmental-crimes/