TERRORISM AND ITS GEOPOLITICAL MUTATION
The course has the objective to provide the theoretical and empirical knowledge necessary for interpreting the International Political dynamics and favour the debate across the contribution of analysts and experts chosen in research and journalism sectors.
The Course is addressed to young graduates in all disciplines, to the public officials both Civil and Military, private operators in the security sector, analysts journalists and researchers.
The course expects 6 encounters, Fridays from 13:30 until 17:30, and Saturdays from 09:00 until 13:00, according to the following calendar: Friday 11th, Saturday 12th, Friday 18th, Saturday 19th, Friday 25th and Saturday 26th November.
- Terrorism and a global prospect
- Non state actors and disorder in SIRAQ
- Terrorism and apparent conflicts in Asia- Pacific
- The Jihad 3.0: the evolution of the link between Media and Terror
- Contraband and forgery: the benefits and the criminal economies of terrorist groups
- Financing of Terrrorism and Money Laundering: contrast methods
- The new challenges to Maritime Security
- Gulf Monarchies and the red wire to the Jihad
- Jihad demise and return. Recent history and evolution of the radicalization in Egypt, Libya and Tunisia
- The Geopolitical weight of Iran in the Euro-Asiatic game plan
- Afghanistan and Pakistan: from the Taliban movement to the premium brand ISIS.
- Turkey between the kemalist past and the eurasian future : perspectives on the domestic security and its international role
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be released by SIOI and NATO Defense College Foundation to those that have attended at least four lectures out of five.
The participation to the course wll provide rights to acknowledging 16 formative credits by the Order of the Journalists.
SARA CAVELLI, Director of the SIOI
ALESSANDRO POLITI, Director NDCF
MATTEO BRESSAN, Emerging Challenges Analyst NDCF
The registrations are to be presented filling in the form online available at www.sioi.org and sending the requested documents to the email address email@example.com or via fax at 066789102. The participation fee is € 350.00 to provide in a single transaction through CCP n. 33468000, payable to SIOI, Via San Marco 3 – 00186 Rome, otherwise through CCB payable to SIOI IBAN: IT 62 U 02008 05338 0004001 18070.
|DATE: 11- 26 novembre 2016|
|SEDE: SIOI – Piazza di San Marco 51, 00186, Roma|
|GIORNI E ORARI DELLE LEZIONI: 6 incontri, il venerdì dalle ore 13.30 alle ore 17.30, ed il sabato dalle ore 9.00 alle ore 13.00, secondo il seguente calendario: venerdì 11, sabato 12, venerdì 18, sabato 19 e venerdì 25 e sabato 26 novembre|
|ISCRIZIONI: in corso|
|CONTATTI: Ufficio Formazione SIOI – email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com – tel: 06.69207838/51|