COURSE FOR EXPERTS IN NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CEREMONIAL AND PROTOCOL
MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL EVENTS
The Course for Experts in National and International Ceremonial and Protocol has a main goal of acquiring knowledge about the ceremonial rules as well as gaining understanding about the code of the formal behavior that is present in several aspects of the international public relations. The protocol is a set of rules that controls the ceremonial and usually refers to its codified aspects. It is made up of specific rules but its basis are set on the constitutional corpus of the State and the legislation of the administrative arrangement and its system. Each authority has an individual office, and individual rules that shape either directly or indirectly the ceremonial.
The course is directed at executives and officials of Public Administration and the Foreign Embassies in Italy; to those whose work is involved in events of national and international importance and to those interested in following a career in international public relations.
The course provides a meeting once a week on Monday morning.
The course is divided into areas of study aimed at deepening the knowledge of the principles and procedures underlying ceremonies and their various protocols.
- Ceremonies of State
- Ceremonies of the Quirinal
- Ceremonies of Local Authorities
- Diplomatic Ceremonies
- Ceremonies of Japan, India, Israel and Arab Countries
- Ceremonies of the Vatican State
- Ceremonies of Companies
- Heraldry and Honors
- Military Protocol and Honors
- Olympic Protocol, International Sports Events and VIP Guest Management
- Ceremonies of International Events - case history: EXPO Milan 2015
- Rules for the organization of international conferences
- Event Management, Official Entertaining and Private Parties
- Written and non-written rules for convivial meetings
- Wedding Planning and Etiquette
- Dining Etiquette and Table Seating Arrangements
- Netiquette: emails and online conversation
At the end of the course a diploma of Expert in National and International Ceremonial and Protocol will be awarded.
The cost of the course is € 1.800, 00 of which € 300,00 is non-refundable, which will be paid at the time of enrollment to CCP (post office account) n. 33468000 made out to SIOI, Via S. Marco 3, 00186 Roma – or payable to the SIOI bank account – IBAN code: IT79X0200805181000400118070.